We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I breastfeeded with milk stones for up to 5 years, so after a couple of months I routinely treated the initially "frightening" special "training". Have you ever heard of milkweed? What to do with it?
What is Milk?Milk is a whitish, glossy and smooth-colored "spicy" appearance on the surface of the nipple, usually at the end of the milk canal. It has a diameter of less than 1 mm and may be more prominent on the nipple. Whoever has a common "vendé" of milk, it mostly appears at the same points. Bar is mostly milk small, double-skinned image, it happens to look like a thin spaghetti bar. In either case, you have the same thing: the condensed white complexes and blocks the milk passage. It may be caused by the consumption of milk, dairy products or foods containing oxalate (soda, tomatoes), but often also by insufficient fluid intake.
What are the symptoms?It is available when breastfeeding, it is hairy fбjdalmat you may experience it, but you may not feel it. Imagine the milk stone as a tiny little plug that will block the milk. Thus, since the milk cannot cool freely, at this point, a lump is formed. The classic symptoms will warn you: a lump in the breast develops for what it is His touch is also painful may. The lump is warmer on the skin surface and the breast becomes more saturated, which can be accompanied by pain and reduced heat.
How do you stop milking?
Hand milking, massagingMoving the milk may help with the gentle massage of the nipple or the nipple. This is best done after a bath or shower.
Make a hot pack!To do this, lubricate the nipple with clean olive oil and apply a cotton ball soaked in hot water. Put a nylon over it and put on a little cloth! So put on your breastfeeding bra! When the warm cotton pad has cooled down, replace it with another warm pad. Take a 1-2 day break after 24 hours of packing! This hood packing will loosen the stone with good chances, so the little one will be able to spin it off properly.
Click the stone!
- Be sure to increase your fluid intake - this is the most important rule.
- For breastfeeding advice, we recommend using lecithin to prevent milk formation.
- It is advisable to avoid dairy and fatty foods - especially those that contain saturated fatty acids - excessive consumption
- It is advisable to boost your immune system with vitamin C intake, but be careful not to exceed 1000 mg daily. Taking a large dose of Vitamin C may also tend to develop lactic acid.
- How To Prevent Painful Breast Inflammation!
- 8 reasons breastfeeding may be a pain
- What influences the success of breastfeeding?